Skip to main content

METRO LOVE

The sun became brighter. The formals went fully wet with sweat and the body become sticky. Even the crowd during the rush hour sweats awful like a rotten potato. Waiting for Delhi metro train at Chandani Chowk holding paperwork of office.
As the metro passed with speed the papers in my hand flew away. I rushed to them and  started collecting them, I got all of them except the one which I found sticked on the face of a girl standing nearby. I leaned towards her to get the paper. I stretched my hand and  removed the paper from her face. My heartbeat got increased, A bright face was in the front of me with little tilted eyes and sharp small nose and small pink lips same as strawberry which I want to make it mine forever  and to imprisoned them into mine lips. Her long neck, long arms and long legs held every guy’s attention. Her diamond earrings twinkled in die sun. In those nanoseconds something happened to my heart. The beauty of the girl was same as the peacock with stretched wings in the little drops of rainy season, my heart fell in love with the beauty of the girl. I was still looking at her then she said me sorry about the page, which I later notice found that her lips has imprint on the paper I laughed and looked at her and shocked to see that she was not there. I started finding her on the station and after few small investigations I came to know I came to know that she had gone in one of the train which was ready to depart. I was in sorrow to lost her in the crowd of delhi and started thinking about how will I found that girl .I was in sorrow and lost the hope to find her such a big city. I got into the train and went to office. I was already late and know that the boss will be angry.
As I entered in the office I heard a loud voice” Mr. Prince too much late today why won`t you stay at home. It’s not the time to report at the office” I got horrified and said “sorry! Sir it was due to train insufficient problems.” And then I went to my cabin. I was no more interested in doing the work I was still thinking about the girl which I met on station. She was like angel who looks only one time or only instant. She was as cute as Rose, her red cheeks and dimpled smile. I was in love with her. Suddenly my boss came into my cabin and handed me nearly 500 sheets and ordered me to fill the details of our last month’s retailers and consumers. I was not interested in doing that work. I was feeling irritated with the job. I sit beside the window and started looking outside the beauty of Delhi. The Raj path was clearly visible from there and glorious tricolour on red fort made the Delhi more beautiful. While looking, my eyes got struck up in the building just opposite my office. On the leveled floor, I found that metro girl. The cheeks glowed up. I hurriedly shutter up the window and started screaming up “hey! Hey! Hey! Listen” she didn’t listen to my voice with huge sound of vehicles. I saw and started thinking how to contact her. Suddenly I got an idea. I took the paper sheet on table and made a paper plane of it. I was the best paper plane pilot during my childhood. I make plane took off from my building...flying...Flying...Flying and just got stuck up with the wall above the widow. I tried once again but it changed the direction because of A.C outlet fan above window. I tried more….as more as I can. After the huge efforts I find that I had flew all the papers that boss had given me for filling detail. I didn’t care about the boss. I was thinking about the girl. Suddenly the air blows in my cabin which bows out all other paper, while collecting them I found a paper of her lips imprint. I rolled my fingers over her lips on paper. A sense of vibration filled in my body. I started making the plane of that paper and looked for the girl. Exclaimingly she was not there. i was shocked. The plane kept on the table flew away automatically and went down the window and hit a lady standing there. I got up quickly and ran out of my cabin. Jumping over the tables, P.C and chairs and went out of the office.I started founding my last plane. After searching for few minutes, I found it on dustbin. I took up the plane and kissed it, as soon I was kissing it I found something is written on that paper. It was someone mobile number.
 After returning home at 6:00 pm I bother to call at that number. I dialled the numbers and hung the phone to ear. After 3-4 rings a lady received the call. Her voice was melodious as Nightingale of Amazon welcoming the ascent of rain shower. I then introduced myself and asked about herself. Her name was Riya. After five minutes of general talks I came to know that she was the same girl whose lips imprint I have. I was filled with joy, excitement and started jumping on the bed and making the bed sheet shrink. Nearly a month passed we used to talk to each other every night hours. It was 12th February I told her “till how many months we will going to talk to each other without any meet”, she was also satisfy with my view. We then decided to meet on valentine day. But there was a still a great problem about venue I was not well known about the place where we will meet. I asked one of my friends and told Riya that “I will catch you at 5:00 pm at mango curry.” I was full of joy excitement but totally confused what to gift her. I decided to gift her heart shaped cushion with a Ring. I bought up new red t-shirt and black denim.
We had to gather there at 5:00 pm but in sense of excitement I reached there before 15 minutes. I sat on my Pulsar-250 outside the mango curry. Few minutes later a huge luxurious car stopped in front of me. After half minute the door opened and a girl with red jeans and black topper stepped out of the car. She was my dream girl Riya. I couldn’t expected that she belongs to such a big family. She had worn the combination opposite to me black-red: red-black. I welcomed her and took her to the mango curry. There I found my few friends either with their wife of GF. I and Riya were standing opposite to each other. I sat on my knees with heart shaped cushion in one hands and proposed Riya,” Hii Riya, I would like to tell you something which I want to tell you since we meet. From the day which we met on the metro station, I fell in love with you. After we got separated there, I tried to find you everywhere where possible. As I found you I tried to contact you. We had been together since a month. This month was the most fabulous month for me because you are with me. I feel you everywhere; you are close to me when you are far. You are the oxygen of my life. I will keep you happy throughout your life. Will you be my Valentine?” .The silence was all around. I then looked up at her and found the tear in her eyes. I then stood up and wiped her tears. She hugged me tightly. My arms went around her slim waist and my head rested upon her shoulder. Smelling the fragrances of the curls of her tresses. I was on seventh sky sailing between the clouds, playing with chirping birds who were racing with their comrades. I understood her reaction that she had approved my proposal. my eyes was filled with tears of happiness. She then wiped the drops of happiness lying over my cheeks and came close me. Our head struck with both of our eyes looking into another's scrounging for the treasures of love and Happiness. After few seconds our lips merged to be as a one. Her lips felt like warm honey. She kissed me for a long time, holding my face in her hands. Our tongues gently touched. I placed my left hand on her cheek. She was sucking each and every part of my lips. It is such a passionate kiss that I ever had. As we came to the real world, I found applause of my friends with hooting voice. The faces of happiness was now turned blood red and she shroud her shy face on my shoulders. My arms went around her back and made her feel safest between the cage of happiness in my arms After having lunch I and Riya left for the home. We got married after 2 months and have been living a successful life because: “It is said that love at first site may be a true love“

© PRAFUL MAHESHWARI ®

Popular posts from this blog

The girl i met on train

She wasn't the only pretty girl I had ever seen. And no doubt she was too pretty than others. Her dark eyes loaded with purple shades drowning into greens. While small nose with big tip ends around her big cheeks creating dimple when she smiles. All around her, red glossy perfect lips she wore on face turning down. Her dense hair were curly a bit, pleated down in a pony tail binded by round pearls in an elastic. The peacocks feather shaped earrings curated with metal painted bronze and beneath it connected eight pearls, smaller than that of hair ribbon she tied. The earring hanging down her ears gleamed her beauty letting the taste of moonlight fail. The curls escaping from her forehead, hiding imperfections of her face. Down her face over neck she wore a garland of black beads woven down in thread to which a pink butterfly is attached symbolises her beauty. Like all girls pink seems her favorite too. The top she wears was alluring and around the arms of which pearls are stitched
जब राज़ हो दिल में गहरा हर ज़ख्म पे यादों का पहरा जब मंज़िल ने भी मुंह फेरा यारों ने भी आशियाना छोड़ा। जब आसूं भी बह ना पाए नज़रों को भी मिला ने पाए जब लफ़्ज़ों ने भी ज़बान ना हो कम्बख़त इश्क़ भी अब साथ ना हो। बस हंसी भी ख़ामोश रहे हर दिन में रात ढले मन में कुछ बवंडर सा है अपना जो था आज़ पराया सा हैं। -Praful Maheshwari

Drowning Planet

Future with my eyes would look like salt in tea Everything would be destroyed up From the flora to the fauna From draught city to drowning island And from bizzare garbage hill to clogged drainages We are just preparing death for us Soon the blue sky will be covered by black of smoke And the pretty faces will hide themselves under the masks Oxygen cylinder price will hike up And diesel will no longer last The fossils would be extinct for next generation Their childhood will no longer exists in parks Then there is technology, a sweet poison Like sugar to diabetes and drug to druggist. The farmers woulf cry out loud Due to crop failure Humans will agonize due to water scarcity. ~Praful Maheshwari